Erica's Missionary Adventures

Erica's Missionary Adventures
Merry Christmas from Mesa!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 13, 2015


Temple Trip!



Outtakes!!
Sister R*** (the Sister behind me)
really likes this picture of herself.....


Dear Mum!!

I don't like using my iPad either actually [for letter typing]... I just do it cause it's convenient...

I love Mo's!! I would rather have the chili in the bread bowl from The Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland, but I will take the clam chowder if I'm at Mo's :)

Tell Emmy to email me!!!!!!

How did Chance's talk go!!!?!? Crazy!! What did he talk about?!

Mom, you are so amazing. You are always serving and you always keep yourself busy. I don't think you've ever given yourself downtime. (Except when we would watch the occasional family movie or show :)). But I love reading about all of the work you do. When I am home, please help me to keep a busy schedule. Help me to always be moving. I want to live a life full of service and learning. Just like you and Dad do. I love my parents so much.

Thank you for the spiritual thought. I loved that article!!!!! I love the church magazines too!!!! And I have recently fallen in love with the General Conference section in the gospel library. I am just plowing through the talks!!! I love the gospel!! I hope to find someone who will lead my family just like dad lead ours!! :) I have a good dad!! And a good mom!!!!

I love you mom :)

Love,
Sister Brady

A Cute Little Critter!

Dear Dad,

Oh that is so sad!!! Haha!! That makes me want to cry a little inside that the boy guessed the wrong thing!! [John gave a little boy in primary a “hint” to guess the right song . . . and John was wrong, so the boy ended up being wrong . . . !] Have I told you that I think ANY calling in the church would be wonderful?!? I would love to do anything!! Seriously!! Although, I think I would be very stressed and a little overwhelmed if I were ever in a presidency or anything, so maybe not that calling.

Good luck on the talk at trek. I know that if you take the time to study and then to prayerfully ponder what to speak on, you will know exactly what the Lord needs you to say to those youth. 

Man, being a youth was a very scary time for me. I do not have a ton of fond memories of when I was a youth. And I went through some hard things. My family and the time we spent together is one of those few fond memories. I guess that is why I love you all so much today, and why I hate how far everyone is becoming (geographically)

I love you Dad,

Love,
Sister Brady

Okay, I just have 3 more minutes but I just wanted to say that I really love you guys :) 


I was just really excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment