Erica's Missionary Adventures

Erica's Missionary Adventures
Merry Christmas from Mesa!

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Skype Call


Dear Mom,

Aloha Kakahiaka!!

I am glad you are getting more painting done!!!! And I am so happy that we got to Skype yesterday!!! Sister S***** says that you are beautiful and she thinks you and dad are super funny! She likes your
sense of humor!! Hahaha she says she can tell that I get my sense of humor from my parents. :)

Boy I am really tired today.

Wow! What is dad learning in his retirement class? When is he retiring? [Not for a long time :/!!]

How is the male quartet going? [I am helping with a musical number in BSYT Brush Up Your Shakespeare production.]

Thank you so much for the money!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! [Birthday $$]

I'm sad about Poppa passing away :( keep the M**** family in your prayers please!

I love you mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Sister Brady!!



No comments:

Post a Comment