Erica's Missionary Adventures

Erica's Missionary Adventures
Merry Christmas from Mesa!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

December 29, 2014


A little Christmas Music
Mary Did You Know
Erica's favorite part (of the song)


A little Christmas Music
Mary Did You Know
The End (of the song)



Dear Mom,

KEVIN'S GETTING MARRIEEEEEED!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!! I'M GONNA HAVE A NEW SISTER!!! KARA WILL BE MY SISTER!! THEY WILL BE MARRIED!! TO EACH OTHER!!

I am soooo excited.

I love playing games! And watching movies haha!! But when I get home in 12 years (no I will not stop saying that) we will play more sports. I will teach you all the missionary sports and it will be amazing. And we will have a rule of NO COMPETITIVENESS!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for the wedding. DONT FORGET ME!!!

Oh, it will be a requirement for my future husband to get a pedicure before our wedding.

When are they going on honeymoon? Or are they? Where are they going for their honeymoon?

The Miracles just keep on coming!!!! We have had ANOTHER potential/former investigator invite us over for dinner this week!!!

Hey that is so awesome that David and Adriana got sealed!!! I am so excited for them! Where are they now? Isn't he in the Army or something?

BBAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAHA!! That Sweet Tomatoes story cracks me up!!! Dad is sure funny :) Poor Katrina though :( That was so mean!!!

I actually LOVE both of those talks :) And I read them frequently (well I've read the first one quite a few times). Did we meet Tad R. Callister? 

Okay, well I really don't have much to add because we talked on Christmas.... so I love you and I will write you next week!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Love,
Sister Brady


p.s. sorry for the really really really short letter!! I will write more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment